One of the best parts about our jobs here at Capital Deck & Stair Waterproofing is getting to know our customers. People from all walks of life have called upon us for help with improving or resealing their decks, walkways, staircases, tile flooring, and more, and it is always an honor to meet them. But for how important it is for us to know our customers, we feel it is just as important for our customers to get to know us.
Meet Our Los Angeles Deck and Stair Waterproofing Team
We are proud to say that we are a company that is owned and managed by our family. We believe that this personal connection to our business helps motivate us to always do the best job possible for our customers. We are task-oriented but customer-focused, so we keep jobsites clean, act with the utmost courtesy and professionalism, and do everything we can to further build our reputation as the nicest and greatest waterproofing company in California; if you see one of our uniformed workers on the job somewhere, be sure to wave and say hello!
Some of the many reasons people choose us for their waterproofing projects are:
- We have more than 30 years of industry experience – we know waterproofing!
- Our professionals are licensed, insured, and bonded – top-quality craftsmanship!
- We can work weekends and afterhours – convenience for you!
- All our jobs are backed by warranties – no stress, no mess!
Our decades of success in Los Angeles County and Orange County has meant that our business has grown and improved constantly. One benefit of this growth is that we have multiple crews available to tackle jobs of any size, which means our customers can enjoy faster turnaround times and more flexible scheduling than what competitors may offer.
Need work on one of the following? We can do that for you!
- Decks – walking, leisure, poolside, etc.
- Garage floors
- Stairs – magnesite, fiberglass, iron-based, etc.
- Tread placements
If you’re like us, you are put off by impersonal companies. At Capital Deck & Stair Waterproofing, every phone call is answered by one of our owners, who are always happy to chat and explain our services in full detail. Why not call or request your FREE estimate using an online form today?
Our Main Directories for More Information
If you are looking to complete some big projects around your home or property, make certain you do not overlook the decks and stairs. Literally right under their feet, most people forget that these areas can be improved or may be in need of repair.
Waterproofing your deck or stairs is one of the top ways to complete enhancements without getting caught up in a massive and frustrating construction job. But if you are like most homeowners and property managers, you probably don’t know the benefits of waterproofing, and, thus, have not given it consideration. Take a look at this rundown of the advantages that should put the importance of waterproofing into perspective.
The four main benefits of waterproofing your deck or stairs are:
- Safety: Preexisting materials used for many decks and staircases can crack and split as time goes on and water pours over it. A lifted portion of wood can be a trip hazard, and uncoated stairs are generally more skid-prone when people hurry down them. Waterproofing provides a simple way to reduce hazards and accidents around your property. If you are renting out your property, such as in an apartment complex, this is a crucial step in helping reduce liability for any slip and fall accidents that may occur on your land.
- Style: The beautiful look of your property must extend beyond railings, window frames, door art, etc. The appearance of the ground is just as important. When you choose to waterproof your deck or stairs, you can select from a collection of colors to blend with and enhance the beauty of your property.
- Protection: This benefit is essentially right in the name. Waterproofing your decks and stairs protects them from environmental damage that chips away and deteriorates uncoated surfaces. By protecting the walkways on your property, you can also keep the value of your property from dropping.
- Price: Speaking of value, waterproofing your deck or stairs is all about saving money in the long run. If floors and steps get damaged, you will need to replace them sooner than later, both for safety concerns and to maintain the overall value of your property. But if you waterproof them now before damage occurs, you will not have to worry about maintaining them year after year, putting dollar after dollar into your decks and stairs.
If you would like more information about the many benefits of waterproofing your deck and stairs, you can contact Capital Deck & Stair Waterproofing. Our specialists in Los Angeles can answer all of your questions, drawing upon our 30+ years of industry experience. You can also get a free estimate for any projects you are thinking of completing.