Los Angeles Deck Repair and Waterproofing
Has your deck been baking too long in the LA sun? Our deck repair and waterproofing services can help fully revitalize and protect your dried or damaged outdoor surfaces.
While it might not rain much here in southern California, our sun-parched decks and outdoor patio surfaces are especially susceptible to water damage.
That means water from a passing rain storm, pool splashes, or even a spilled drink will quickly absorb into your deck’s surface. Without the right protection, these occasional spills could lead to mold, mildew, rot, cracks, and other expensive and dangerous forms of deck damage.
Whether your deck is already damaged or you want to protect a new deck, we’re here to help. The Capital Deck & Stair team is ready to fully repair your existing deck and protect it with a durable waterproof coating.
Learn more about deck repair in Los Angeles below or call Capital Deck & Stair at (818) 697-6334 to book a free estimate.
Deck waterproofing isn’t just for pool decks or rainy areas.
No matter where you live or what you use your outdoor spaces for, repairing and protecting your deck against water damage comes with many benefits.
- Avoid expensive water damage. A solid waterproof deck is your first line of defense against water damage. By filling in cracks and sealing your entire deck with a waterproof coating, water won’t be able to seep into porous stone. As a result, you’ll virtually eliminate the risk of mold, mildew, rot, and other expensive and dangerous types of damage.
- Increase deck lifespan. By sealing your deck’s surfaces, you’ll also dramatically increase its lifespan. Where damaged or unprotected decks may need complete repair or replacement in as little as a few years, patio deck waterproofing can extend the lifespan of your deck or patio into several decades.
- Protect your property. Repairing and protecting your deck also helps protect the rest of your property, especially for raised decks and other attached outdoor surfaces. As many forms of water damage can spread from your deck and into your home, repairing damage and applying waterproofing are effective ways to protect your entire property.
- Make cleaning easier. With a smooth waterproof surface, cleaning and maintaining your deck is a breeze. In addition to easier sweeping and mopping, deck waterproofing also helps prevent stains from permanently discoloring your deck’s materials. As a result, your deck won’t just be easier to clean, but it will also maintain its beauty for years to come.
Another benefit of patio deck waterproofing is its quick installation. With professional services from Capital Deck & Stair, you can achieve years of protection in only a few days.
Deck repairs aren’t just a pain—they’re also necessary if you want to apply a waterproof coating. That’s why it’s best to let a professional team handle all your pool deck repairs in Los Angeles.
Whether you need to fill in a few cracks or renovate an entire deck, Capital Deck & Stair is here to help jobs of all sizes. Here are some of our basic deck repair services.
- Crack sealing and repair: Unprotected tile, and masonry all form cracks over time. When water seeps into these cracks, it can either build up or absorb into the material, leading to water damage. As a result, part of deck repair service is checking for existing damage before filling in cracks or doing other work.
- Complete deck repairs and installations: It’s hard to save a deck when there’s major damage—and the cost is rarely worth it. Our deck repair and installation services in Los Angeles can save you time and money by avoiding the need to hire other contractors before you can waterproof your deck.
- Identify and repair damage at its source: When it comes to water damage, surface blemishes are often the sign of a much deeper problem. As a result, we won’t just fix the damage, but we’ll also identify the source and work with you on effective, affordable solutions.
Our waterproofing services won’t just save you money—they’ll also save you time!
Unlike many deck waterproofing companies using old-fashioned, labor-intensive methods and products, Capital Deck & Stair uses only the latest waterproofing technology. As a result, most of our waterproofing jobs take less than three days to complete, with modern coatings lasting for years.
- 1. Surface preparation: Your deck needs to be clean and damage-free before we can apply a waterproof coating. As a result, the first step in any job is cleaning, repairing, and preparing your existing outdoor surfaces.
- 2. Preliminary waterproofing: Certain areas such as corners, edges, and drains need a little extra protection. Before applying a final waterproof coating, we’ll reinforce these areas with strong strips of waterproof mesh.
- 3. Final waterproof coating: With your deck or patio fully prepared, we can finally apply a coat of durable waterproofing. We normally use either Desert Crete or Life Deck to give you the best performance at the best price.
For over 30 years, Capital Deck & Stair has provided deck repair and waterproofing solutions for homeowners throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. Combined with the latest methods and materials, our waterproofing services save you time and money by reducing the total steps (and the total cost) of the project. From Pasadena to Long Beach to Santa Ana, we got you covered.
For more information on patio waterproofing in Los Angeles and to schedule a free estimate, call the Capital Deck & Stair team at (818) 697-6334.