Deck Waterproofing & Coating in Los Angeles and Orange County
At Capital Deck & Stair, we are known for quality craftsmanship and courteous, professional service. With more than three decades in the industry, our certified installers provide expert services done right. We can even provide service after hours or on the weekend.
Why Choose Capital Deck & Stair?
- 30+ Years’ Deck Coating Experience
- Family-Run Waterproofing Company
- We’re Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- We Back All Our Work with a Warranty
While some homeowners and property managers try to select products, choose a design, and install or a coat a deck themselves, it is always recommended that you hire a contractor, ideally someone with decades of experience to help you achieve lasting, professional results.
Superior Materials. Superior Results.
If you want to avoid the costly problems of water damage, or if you have already detected dry rot or related damage on your deck, our estimators can come to your property to detect any leaks and come up with a custom, beautiful solution for waterproofing your deck.
- Fiberglass Coating. This waterproof coating is durable, flexible, and beautiful. It further offers the benefits of being safe and skid-resistant, a low maintenance option for a weather resistant surface.
- Magnesite Walkways. This stylish choice for waterproofing is lightweight, non-combustible, and resilient, lasting for decades. Magnesite walkways can be seamlessly incorporated into any design.
We can find a custom solution to waterproofing your walking decks, be it at your home, rental property, or office building. Contact our team at Deck & Stair today to discuss your options for a cost-effective, low maintenance, and waterproof walking deck in Los Angeles.
Call (310) 912-7737 or request your FREE estimate online today! Our licensed Los Angeles deck contractors can even provide you with a free quote in-person.