Why Choose Us?
For more than 30 years Capital Deck & Stair has been providing quality waterproofing and coating services for customers in Southern California. We’re a family-owned and operated business with a reputation built on attention to detail and quality craftsmanship—it’s how we’ve come to be known as one of the most trusted waterproofing contractors in Los Angeles and Orange County.
10 Reasons to Choose Capital Deck & Stair
1. We’re friendly and courteous uniformed professionals.
2. We’re expert craftsmen who take pride in our work.
3. We respect your home or business by keeping work sites clean and tidy.
4. We offer straightforward and honest pricing.
5. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured (License #1005325).
6. We update you frequently about the status of your project—no guessing games.
7. We assign a project manager for every job; your project manager will visit your site regularly to ensure work is being done to your satisfaction and our high standards.
8. We’re available on weekends and extended hours.
9. We have decades of experience and a record of highly satisfied customers; check out our Yelp reviews.
10. We warranty all our work—your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Proactive Team of Experts
Our team expertly identifies existing or potential problems, like moisture intrusion and other issues—then we get to work fixing them efficiently and effectively. Our goal with every job is to ensure your deck and stair systems are properly waterproofed to help you avoid major property damage down the line.
When you work with us, you can be confident the work will be done right the first time. We understand that every project is unique and there’s no one-size-fits-all approach—that’s why we offer tailored solutions for your specific needs and goals. We back all our work with warranties and service guarantees (warranties can range from 3 to 10 years, depending on your specific project).
About Our Services
Our specialty is an application of multilayer fiberglass coatings, such as Desert Crete, a high-quality, long-lasting coating solution for decks and stairs. We’re also one of the largest installers of flooring using a form of waterproof cement that has been popular since the early 1920s. Our waterproofing applications are ideal for a wide range of uses in homes, apartments, and commercial buildings, from deck waterproofing to staircase renewal to planter waterproofing to pool deck resurfacing.
Schedule Your Project Today
Call us today to schedule a free estimate for your project. Our licensed and highly-trained waterproofing experts are glad to provide you with an in-person quote and answer all your questions. Our estimators are also experts at detecting leaks and solving problems.
Call (424) 291-5219 or use our online form.